Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Humm.. Plumber Trouble...

Yesterday:

The plumber did not show again - and when I called the owner to inquire about it,  he said they would be out either today or tomorrow... and as you might have guessed - they are not here today. 

Today:

I was suppose to wait to get the roof on until the plumber was done with their work, so I reschedule them once (from Monday to today)... but although the roofing material was delivered bright and early this morning ... the roofers are not here either.

Nelson Cruz - the owner of the BEST FRAMING COMPANY EVER... and his crew are the only ones down there working today...

The guy from the door company is suppose to call me back with an ETA for the exterior door delivery.

I have been on the phone with several companies trying to find someone who will deliver a dumpster (18 wheeler kind) for building debris.   Found one and almost fell out of my chair at the cost.. at about $600.00 a month!)  I am seriously thinking we should burn the wood debris ourselves and wait to get this dumpster until the sheet rock is being done.... any suggestions from you home building pros??

Tomorrow:

Praying the plumber shows up...

Praying the roofers show up....

 - a chimney builder .. masonry guy is suppose to come and give me a bid to do the fireplaces using the ash dumps..

The windows are suppose to be delivered.. well all but 2 that are coming from a different company.

I have for the first time really felt the stress of building this week and I do not want it to spoil my JOY.. so I have been doing a lot of Bible reading and talking to God ... thank you thank you thank you Lord!  Do not let me forget what an amazing blessing this is by getting bogged down with the details!  I love you and I am so greatful!!

Now - for a fun note:
 If you know me, you know I love antiques.. well get ready to see what I bought for our Master Bath.  See if you can guess what it is:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It is a circa 1920's electric towel warmer!!  I hope I can get it rewired and then hard wired into our Master bathroom with a switch, but even if I cannot, what a beautiful towel rack it will be!~
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
Atlanta plumber repair