Friday, June 20, 2014

Cupula's and Weathervanes!

I know that I showed you this in my last post - but since I was going to add the weathervane's and finials, I just decided to add it again to this post.  We decided to go with the white vinyl cupolas for the price point and the easy care aspect!
 
The 48"x48" cupula will go on the house and have this weathervane atop.  I looked a tons of weathervanes and honestly - I did want one with a horse, but I could not find one that looked like an American Saddlebred without breaking the bank!!  So - when I saw this copper one with its elegant scroll design, I was thrilled with it 

..and as for the smaller 36"x36" cupula, well, I did not want to use the same weathervane and did not find one I thought would compliment the other one... so I decided to go with a simple copper finial instead.


No comments: