Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bio-Identical Hormone Cream

So I have been using the B-I H creams for almost a week now and have experienced 1 change. I sleep so much better. The Pharmacyst told me it would take up to 2 months for these drugs to get saturated into my system...but I know for a fact it has influenced my sleep pattern for the better.

Now - I am still dealing with night sweats, hot flashes, tender breasts, and a host of other problems...but to wake up in the morning feeling fully refreshed is a really BIG plus!

I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

So happy for you. Nothing beats a good night of sleep. Especially when your days are as full as yours are.
We spent today at Duke. Things are moving along slowly but I feel good about them. How's Don?
hugs, Dianne

Boss Mare Eventing said...

very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experimental hormone therapy!