Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Celebrations!

It has now become a family tradition to spend Halloween night with our friends Vicki and Wes. This year Don and I dressed up as pirates!
















Here is Emily and Trestin, also dressed as pirates. Better look quick too because Trestin would only wear that head scarf for about 2.5 seconds!


















This is Vicki and Wes. Guess what duo they are dressed as?















This is Vicki's son Christopher and daughter in law Trish.

















I gotta say - that pumpkin head costume was really FREAKY!
















We took the kids trick or treating with Wes's daughter Allie who made a striking Super Girl!
















Madison was a bit timid sometimes.










Oh yes - I almost forgot... Halloween is Don's birthday!

3 comments:

vivian said...

Julie, LOve your costumes. Looks like you had a good time. I spent the whole day home! I put mice and spiders in my hair.. and no one even got to see them!!!
I had 4 trick or treaters... I love living in the country.. but I miss the trick or treaters. On the other hand, a friend of mine in town had about 250 kids! I couldnt even imagine that!
have a great week!
vivian

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday to Don, what a treat to be born on Halloween!!
Looks like everyone had a great time

Unknown said...

What a great Halloween and Birthday celebration, looks like a ton of fun!