Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Christmas Decor

I love opulence! I am attracted to gold and I love anything formal...so this presents a problem because I live above a barn! I believe that not only should a homes decor match..but it should also match the style of home in which you live. For this reason, I have opted to decorate with a more natural woodsy theme and it is all centered around reindeer and birds. The theme colors are red and white and although I have slipped in a bit of opulence here and there...it is only in tiny amounts! I hope you enjoy our farm Christmas decor. More to come!



2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi, Nice to meet you,
You have a lovely blog and I am enjoying looking at your christmas posts. I live in a barn convertion and I am looking also at a more natural woodsy style of decorating, I have a few sparkle decorations, but I am trying to make my own fabric ones and find inspirationn from nature......
Thank you for the inspiration, see you again soon
Priscilla x

Anonymous said...

That whole decor matching thing house thing kills me, because I totally buy into it! And I'm having to ignore it because I live in a very modern style of house, but I don't want a modern lifestyle. I worry about it, but then I try to ignore it so I can have the traditional look I love. I think your tree looks great and I think it looks really good with your black/tan/toile theme!
~Angela :-)