Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Christmas Challenge!

Okay - This is just for fun. I want everyone to list 4 gifts they would love to receive for Christmas this year. Each gift is in a different category.

1. The Fantasy gift (Lets just say you won the lottery):

For me - this would be to build a free standing house on the other end of our property. This may sound selfish...but I really miss several things I used to have ..like a fireplace and room enough for guests to stay over..etc. and I am just getting tired of living above the barn.

2. The gift You want and maybe even need - but it is too $$.

I would love to have a Nikon D60 or D80 camera. I can use it for my editors job...but I really enjoy photography and want better photos for my blog....okay - so I don't want to have to work so hard to get good photos (which is what I have to do with my 1 step camera)

3. The realistic gift You need:

I love my little car, but a wave of strange weather this year caused the clear coat on my hood to bubble a bit and I want to get the car repainted.

4. The gift You could buy out of your own wallet right now.

The Josh Groban Christmas CD. Did God bless that man with an amazing voice or what???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty pictures...love the calendars. Are they the ones with chocolate? I grew up on those. My brother gobbled his down in one week, while I made mine last the entire month. :) I used to ride and show Western Pleasure/Trail in Hawaii; then, English Hunter/Jumper thereafter. I used to bum around with a lady I babysat for that showed American Saddle horses. Amazing to watch.
Alexandra

Nunnie's Attic said...

What a fun game. You had excellent answers. Thanks for visiting me. I hope you'll spread the word about this movie and trilogy of books!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I was so happy to have you visit my blog and thank you for your sweet comment on my DIL. Okay...wish list.

1. beach cottage
2. carriage house with guest rooms
3. new deck
4. Solitudes classical music CD...bought it yesterday. :))

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Fun Post! Thanks for visiting me today so I could find you :)

Can't wait to look around some more!

Anonymous said...

I expect the D60 to sell for about $599 for the body alone.

It uses the modern EN-EL3e battery.

The monitor is a new 2.7" LCD.

Unknown said...

Oh How fun! Lets see:
1. A HUGE house!
2. A second van
3. A new fridge, pro cleaned carpet and my whole house repainted
4. V.S. Pink Pajamas :)

We just bought the new Josh Groban Christmas C.D. last weekend. I just LOVE him!!!! Especially Oh Holy Night.

Amy

Unknown said...

1)A large 4-wheeled carriage/cart for my horses to pull, complete with a new set of Full Collar Harnessing for Rawnie Spangle & Shchimmerella.

2) The rest of my house renovated with a new woodburning range, woodburning fireplace insert in the sitting room, woodburner in unrenovated downstair's room & my garage turned into my studio!

3) or was this 2? What do I need? My PC sorted so it can be used & an external hard drive.

4)Horse & poultry feed ~ that's the only money in my wallet now.

Not what others would regard as a normal list, but I'm an odd person.

I'd really like my rigs moved over here instead of sitting doing nothing in England