Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Landscaping

So I decided that I want to use Green and Red for the front of the house and pastels in the back.  I purchased all of these plants because this is the only time of year where you can a whopping 70% off of plants!

Front:  Red and White with layers of green.
Gardenia's will be the main planting in the front yard. I have had a lot of success with gardenia's and I love the flowers!


I actually purchased 4 gardenia trees to use at our wedding next year.

 

2 Bottle Brush plants will be used in eye catching areas


A friend gave me some of these white spider lilies and  I plan on using them as well.


Spider Lilies come in red too - but I could not find these


Back yard pastels!

The main plants will be Hydrangea's.  LOVE THEM!


I want to incorporate some Agapanthes.


Fox tail ferns are a must!



No comments: