Monday, June 12, 2017

Upcoming Schdule

Tomorrow I have a 0730 meeting with the AC guys.

0900 meeting with the painter to discuss the exterior paint.

1200 meeting in Houston with the flooring company.  Looking for marble floors in the entry, dining, den and guest powder room and master bath.   Travertine in the kitchen, mud room, laundry and butlers pantry.  Indoor-outdoor carpet for the exercise room.  Wood floors in the study, up the stairs, the landing and maybe in the upstairs bedrooms and hall,  Have not decided if I want carpet or wood up there.  I know I want carpet for the media/play room.  I will likely also get tiles from this vendor as well....  I have a good idea of what I want already.

Dry wall / Sheet Rock is completed, but they are still mudding over the screw holes and will likey start the texture soon.  I chose as close to flat as I could get as I do not like texture on the walls or the ceiling.

New pics coming soon!

No comments: