Monday, June 12, 2017

Stair and Balcony Ralings

So after much thought and deliberation. I have decided that I want wrought iron stair railing - but with a wood handrail on top.  It has been difficult because almost all of this type of railing looks like it belongs in a Tuscan Villa...and that it NOT what I am trying to create.  With that said - this is the direction I am going:

So up the curved staircase I want this X design on each stair with a gold ball in the center of each X.


In the center of the landing though, I wanted something really eye catching - so this will be about 8' long and centered.


I am also going to use this design on the Juliet balcony and double it for the large balcony off of the other guest bedroom with a metal top rail.

I met with the designers today and they are going to come back to measure and get templates later this week!!!  So excited and it was not quite as $$ as I thought it would be! 
 

No comments: