Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Starting on the Roof Framing!

Everyday I go down to see the house, I am just amazed at how much has been accomplished!  Here is todays progress:  Obviously, they have started the roof over the garages!


This is the view inside from the front door looking in.  The stairs are over to the right.
This is a view from the back.

 
Yeah.. if this next picture makes you sick...

..then this one is going to down right make you ill!
 
This is the view from the 1st upstairs bedroom

..bad photography.. ha ha

here is the view from the 2nd bedroom.  It will be pretier once we get rid of the dead tree!

 
...and from the 3rd bedroom.
 
...and here is the view from the top of the stairs.

..and don't laugh.. but this is my huge closet.  I made it large to accommodate my clothes, saddleseat riding clothes and all of my sidesaddle costumes...but when I actually saw it, I laughed out loud because it is really big!

Thank you Lord!!  At 52 this is the first house I have ever built from scratch and I feel like I am 25 instead of 52!!!

 

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I can "hear" the excitement in your words!

Hugs,
Kat

vivian said...

fabulous!! youre going to have beautiful views from all the rooms!
xoxo
vivian