Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What a Great Day!

Every single day when I get up, I talk to the Lord.  I tell Him good morning and tell Him that TODAY would be a GREAT day for Him to come back!  I continue by saying that if today is not the day for that - to please bless my day, bless and protect my family and then I go on and discuss whatever issues come to my heart.

When I started to do this .. a noticable amout of blessings have been sliding towards me ...and I LOVE it.  Today was a day of double portion blessings.  You see, not only did I find out that no other woman has shown a 5 gaited Saddlebred horse in the Kentucky State Fair sidesaddle and that next year I WILL be the first......

...but also that I was approved for the at-home-agent program at my work!!  Starting in mid July I will no longer have to drive 3 hours per day to get back and forth from work .. but can stay at the farm and work.  OH MY GOSH - I can even go outside and scratch my pets on the head during my lunch break!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Wheeeeee ......... Wheeeeeeee!!!

JJ said...

It's so nice to hear your good news! Congratulations to you! I love your header picture; just beautiful and elegant!!!

phaedra96 said...

That is fabulous news on both counts. Now, how is Don doing? Is the abcessed tooth issue resolved?

Justabeachkat said...

So excited for you! Congrats! I know what you mean, when we share our day with God, blessings come.

Hugs,
Kat

Christine said...

So exciting! Congrats!
I very much look forward to the day when I can be working from home (horse related, of course!) and playing with ponies :D

All in God's timing.

TxFarmhouse said...

Julie, that's about the best news I've heard on blogs lately! That's awesome!
Okay, I've got to be the one to ask...what is a 5 gaited horse?
Berte