Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home Depot Wins This Round..

Usually I much prefer Lowe's over Home Depot since their customer service is about a billion times better... but in this one instance - when looking for an Island Kitchen Light, I was overwhelmed by the huge selection Home Depot has.

Remember this kitchen picture that I love, well look closely at the light. I want one like that - not exactly .. but close in design.

This one cost a mere $301.00

..and this one is $235.00

this one is $458.00

..and this one is $436.00 Which one do you like best?

6 comments:

bj said...

OMYGOSH...I love them all..and if I had to choose just one, I'd just not be able to do it. Gorgeous...and now, I want one.:)
How is your hunk doing? Hope he is getting along much better.

nancygrayce said...

I like the first one. It has the look of the one you like in the picture.

Lexie said...

Oooo, I like the one for $458 (I'm into art nouveau a lot though), but the $436 one is a close second.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Hands down, the $458.00. There all nice though.

Nicole said...

I'm torn between the first one and the last one. I love the style of both. But I think I'd choose the first one for $301.
I also hope you don't mind but I'm printing the pictures of many of your likes to add to my dream house box.

donna baker said...

And, Martha Stewart's home line is there.