Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Comet Elenin


Did you know that a comet called Elenin will be visible to us around mid. August and at it's brightest on September 10Th. It is reported to have a long tail too.

..and yet another comet called Honda will reach it's closest distance to earth in mid August of this year. Both comets will cross paths about October 8Th.

The art of God never ceases to take my breath away!
My Father was an astrologer.. a very accomplished amateur. I hope he can watch from heaven!!

2 comments:

bj said...

{{{{ JULIE }}}}, SO SO glad to hear from you. I am so sorry I've not be over to check on you and THE HUNK. I have really good intentions but...life, ya know. :))

I am so excited that you are going to Alaska. You will be so glad you took this cruise. We enjoyed it very much. Now, I will admit that I liked going to the tropical areas for the swimming and playing on the beach. I enjoyed Alaska for the scenic beauty. It is breathtaking.
Our MOST FAVORITE part was the helicopter ride to the top of the big glazier. I can't even describe the beauty we saw.
As for the cruise itself, if you can possibly swing for a balcony room, I HIGHLY recommend it. We spent almost all our time on ours. We had meals there..breakfast EVERY morning, and it was sooo nice to be eating a great meal and seeing such amazing country. I don't know how much more the balcony rooms are (our children treated us to this trip for our 50th anniversary) but I DO KNOW it is worth every single penny.
If you have any questions I might can help you with, let me know.

Be sure to keep me up on this trip of yours...O, and be sure to give an extra hug to your handsome hunk of a husband. :)))
Love to you, bj

bj said...

oops and meant to add...your daddy just might be RIDING that beautiful comet and smiling down at you. :)