Friday, July 9, 2010

Everything is Falling Into Place!


Every detail is falling into place for us to be able to take this cruise!!! You see, this is not a small undertaking .. we have 32 - THIRTY TWO!! animals on the farm that must be looked after and fed twice a day. Yesterday I found out that not only can I get the week off we need to go on this cruise...but that the both of my daughters will be living on the farm and caring for the animals... AND my neighbor will also be there in case of an emergency or if they need any help with anything!!! We are so BLESSED to have so many amazing family members and friends helping us through this!! Thank you Emily! Thank you Joy! Thank you Debbie! Thank you Madison...whom I am sure will be the manager of the chickens while we are away!

We have a reservation held for us..just waiting on Don's boss to give the final okay for that week. No one is on vacation that week ..so no problems are expected to arise with that either....YEAH!!!!!

Okay - so now ... here is some eye candy for you. These are pictures of the ship we will be on!

This is one of the dining rooms.
Here is one of the theatres.
A picture from one of the spa rooms.
Outdoor Pool.
Indoor pool.

4 comments:

bj said...

Oh boy..a cruise. We took another cruise last month to Alaska. O what fun!!
I need to go back and see where you are going and on what cruise ship.
hugs, bj

Dianne said...

I am so happy that this is happening. Enjoy every minute of it.

Gayla said...

My son and his lady love took a cruise with her family in May, and they absolutely loved every minute of it. Your ship looks beautiful. Hugs and Enjoy!

Justabeachkat said...

Wow, that looks like a beautiful ship! I hope everything is a GO!

Hugs,
Kat