I was tagged by Eponia to answers some 'interesting' questions...so here it goes..
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Wake up feeling refreshed. Eat only what nourishes my body. Tell God Thank you for loving me, look around and really see the beauty. I feel the urge to write ...and it materializes onto paper...beginning to end! Don is with me most of the day too..and anything we do together is fun...
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A low backed white linen dress. Begs to be worn with pearls. Why...because in person I demand attention in a quiet reserved sort of way.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Always working on something! One time Don looked me straight in the face and asked, "Aren't you happy unless something is torn to shi*?" I laughed because he said it when he came home from work and found out that I had torn down a wall in our house! He later recanted when he saw the remodel complete.
Right now I am working on the chicken coop. Next I am going to put a wall up in the back room of our home. It is a large room that needs to be divided into one area for an exercise room. The other area will be an extension to the smaller bedroom. Long story short.. the smaller bedroom will be enlarged and will become our new bedroom.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Both are equally exhilarating!!...but I get to do the woods and wellies thing any time I want to...
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I prayed over my fruit trees last year because they weren't producing..does that count? BTW - this year - the branches are almost on the ground they are so laden with fruit. I picked 30 plumbs tonight!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Dumb question for me..go and look in my blog!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
related to Ben Milam - a war hero at the Alamo. My Father was the youngest graduate from Baylor College of Medicine (noo - the genius cells did not rub off on me!!)
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?
Posh restaurant with Don. You are not just buying really good food - but an atmosphere that evokes great conversation and memories!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire, or Water?
Wind.. you can feel it but not see it. You know that you know that it is there. It has the strength to destroy, yet the gentleness to comfort.
10. Do you believe in fairies?
Umm - no..but there are a lot of human flakes out there to entertain us!... I am probably one of them...ha ha