Monday, April 19, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away.....


....so I can finish our chicken coop!

I walked into the laundry room, where we were keeping the chicks...and OMG - some of them were sitting on the edge of the sink - roosting I guess! They have been trying out their new little wing feathers and have been flapping around - and now have enough air time to get them out of the sink!

Don and I changed their location. They now reside in a horse stall in a dog crate. They seem pretty happy about it too.

No progress on the coop because it literally did rain all day long! :0(

3 comments:

Louise said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the finished coop.

Gayla said...

I know your chicken coop will be terrific... We will be getting your rain or somebody's rain on Wednesday!

Janice Grinyer said...

cute picture!