Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is the Worst Time of the Year...

..to blog. I leave for work when it is dark. I do not get home until after dark. It seems to rain non-stop...so getting any pictures - at least good ones is almost impossible...and it is horse show season for the South..which means that I am covering a show almost every other week.

I want to pour over gardening cataloges ...but I am so backed up on my normal chores it is embarassing. Don says that he is feeling better..but he does not seem to have any more energy than he had when he was on treatment. Patience is not one of my better suits either...

okay - vert over...

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I hear you big time, I need to work in the yard, finish some jewelry projects, but I just am not IN IT TO WIN IT when it is always dark !

nancygrayce said...

I think most of us feel your pain! This is the time of year that my husband works all the time. He goes to work in the dark (almost) and comes home after, wayyyyyy after dark....those hours are depressing.

Soon it will be spring, soon it will be spring, soon it will be spring....:)

Maria said...

Ditto here as well in NC, busy, dark, cold & wet. You are amazing though, I'm exhausted meeting you here on this blog, doing so much. I'm a beginning gardener fascinated with permaculture so excited to learn more from you.
Is that your house, that's my dream to have home & barn under one roof, it is spectacular.