Monday, August 4, 2008

The Purpose of Our Trip

As you already know I had to make a quick trip up to Tennessee to pick up 3 horses. One is done with his training, one is done being a brood mare and the last needs to come home until I am ready to put him into full time training.

I always like to take a friend (sucker) with me..and here she is. This is one of my very best friends, Vicki. These 2 pictures were taken by one of the many hot pools of water in Hot Springs AR., which is where we stopped Friday night to rest.

Saturday evening we arrived at Capps Common farm and I rode my new show horse for the very first time. This is Dominus Villa (means Master of the House in Latin) and as you can see, I am thrilled with him!..later this week, I will do a hotel, town, and museum review. Hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

PAT said...

Gorgous horse, Julie.

Pat

Anonymous said...

He's a beauty! Worth the trip, I'd say.

Sometimes It's Good said...

Julie, your life sounds so exciting and fun! You have amazing energy! I remember when you posted about you typical day. I wish I had half your stamina.

Your horse is so beautiful!

Hugs, Susan

Unknown said...

Julie! I am in tears on the beautiful horse! You really must show case more of your horses and you on them! You two are beautiful! Really!
Hugs,
Robyn

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Great pictures of you and your friend. That horse is absolutely gorgeous! Have a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Sandy