Monday, February 25, 2008

...Well Poo...


I did not win the big entertainment package, but it was very exciting indeed and we raised lots of money for March of Dimes!

Thankfully I had my truck, because the canopy part of the Pamper Your Pet basket was so big, it would not fit into the cab of the truck! It had to go in the back.

When I got home, I hauled it upstairs and put it on the floor. Chrissy somehow knew it was for her because before I could do or say anything, she was into everything. She especially loved the toys and by the end of the evening, they were EVERYWHERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. Our babies need treasures too I guess.
Glad the money turnrd out well for the March of Dimes.

Justabeachkat said...

What a cute photo!

Hugs!
Kat

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! I bet she had so much fun with her new toys. What a sweetie :)

Amy

CIELO said...

Chrissy is soooo cute!

Happy day to you

cielo