I was just tagged by Sunnispace( http://sunnispace.blogspot.com )to do the 4 Times game:
4 Jobs I have had:
1. Editor for Saddle and Bridle Magazine (current job)
2. Military and Government Group contracts for an airline (current job)
3. Surgical Technologist (like a scrub nurse)
4. Jewelry Store sales person...spent too much money here!
4 Movies I watch over and over
1. Because I Said So
3. Last Holiday
4. White Christmas
4 Places I have lived:
1. Houston, TX.
2. Alief, TX. (suburb of Houston)
3. Magnolia, TX.
4. Plantersville, TX.
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Ghost Whisper (stop laughing..)
4. CSI....snicker snicker..
4 places I have been:
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Don - husband
2. Emily - daughter
3. Joy - daughter
4. Pam - one of my best friends
4 favorite foods
4. cheesecake ...shhhhh - why I have to diet sometimes!
4 places I would rather be:
Each thing I do - allows me to do something else ..so I am glad that I have my jobs..and I will never be one of those people who constantly complains about having to work. so I will change this category to 4 things I love to do:
1. Spend time with my family
2. Show Saddlebreds
3. Ride my Motorcycle
4. Garden in the Spring
4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Helping Emily give birth to her second child. I was privileged to help her the first time and she has asked me to be there again!!!
2. Going on a vacation (long or short) with husband.
3. Getting back into the saddle and the show ring.
4. Seeing Madison soon!
Anyone who would like to complete these questions - please do and leave me a message so I can come over and read your answers!