Everyone who reads this is tagged to answer these questions!
1. Who was your best friend? Lee Ann and we are still friends today.
2. Did you play any sports? No.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A light blue Camaro but not sure what year it was.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Every Saturday night I babysat the same adorable girl, so on Friday nights I tried to do stuff with girl or boyfriends.
5. Were you a party animal? No
6. Were you considered a flirt? I think so..but meeting boys was really hard when you go to an ALL girls school!
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No
8. Were you a nerd? No, I am not sure what my 'group' would have been labeled..but there were very few girls that I did not like.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the fight song? No
11. Who was your favorite teacher? My Biology Teacher, but for the life of me I can't remember her name!
12. What was your school mascot? Tigers I think...but when you go to a girls school, the mascot is not a big thing!
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? Maybe.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? dancing dancing dancing!
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Most likely shopping with my girlfriends - or at the beech.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes I worked at a jewelry store and babysat until the week before my wedding.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The lunch room. We were not allowed to leave campus for lunch.
19. Have you gained weight since then? no - actually I think I weight a bit less.
20. What did you do after graduation? out to dinner with my parents.
21. What year did you graduate? 1980
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? The man who later became my husband.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes I did and my 15,20 and 25 and LOVED every minute of it. I loved hearing about everyones families and seeing pictures of them. No more clicks - all really nice women!