Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hard not to be Envious..

.. when I see some of my Facebook friends whose houses are being framed in and another whose complete renovation of an old farm house is getting underway...and I am still just burried under mounds of paperwork.

Last night I picked up the first drawings of the exterior.  While that is a good thing, it makes me wonder how many more times we have to go back and forth before something physical acually happens.

...sigh...

on the fun side - we put up Christmas lights last weekend.  I know it seems early, but the weather was nice and they must be up before the Grand kids get here for Thanksgiving.  I do not get them on Christmas - so we kind of squish it all in for the one visit.

1 comment:

vivian said...

oh Julie, at least youre in the early stages.. and you know its going to happen eventually. I am envious of that! my tiny little house needs so much work and I fear that it will never get done.. (it really may not!) I just pray it survives another 40 years of so with out crumbling on top of me! lol!
hang in there girlfriend!
xoxoxo
vivian