Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We just signed papers with a builder!!!  It is about 10 years later than I thought it would be .. but I am so thrilled that Don and I get to do this.  I plan to document this journey with you!

So I started a new chapter label on this blog entiteled New House. This is the first post under that label becuase I wanted to show you the inspiration photo of our new home. It is far from what our house will look like since we plan to model the house to fit the venue of our barn - therefore, instead of having multiple exterior facade, we will be using the white and black theme. I want our whole farm to be one complete picture - and not appear to be disjointed.

So - when you look at this picture - think white with black shutters!

1 comment:

donna baker said...

Welcome back Julie, and I can only dream of that house. It is stunning.