Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Let's Get serious!

.I finally told myself. I needed to loose 15 pounds .. in essence the weight I have gained since my hysterectomy. I started a diet called the Dukan Diet, created by Dr. Dukan. You can goole it. I am on day 4 and have lost 3+ pounds. It starts out as seveal days of pure protein, so I know much of what I lost is water weight.. but I feel so much better already and the true test for me is that I have not been climbing the walls wanting to cheat!! I'll let you know how it is going!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I read your post just after ingesting artisan cheese bread and unsalted butter - two not too big slices. Definitely NOT what I should be eating as I also need to lose weight! Going to Google the good doctor's diet. 3+ pounds sounds pretty amazing to me!