Monday, June 13, 2011

The Beauty of Creation!

Once when the children were visiting with my Father at the nursing home, I noticed that Madison was looking intently at my Fathers hands; more specifially the top side where his veins were very noticable. I quickly turned my hand over so she could compare and it was only seconds before she was inspecting her own hands. Later at the farm, I pulled an Oak leaf down off of the tree. I placed it beside my hand and we compared our veins to the veins of a leaf. I told her a bit about the grand plan of creation and because we were all made by the same creator, you can see the simular designs in different creations.


















Well, just a few days ago, my Grandson Trestin, fell off of the pool slide. He bumped his head and hurt his wrist. The little guy is in a cast for 10 more days...and none too happy about it. Here is a picture of his wrist x-ray. Trestin is only 2 years old. Compare his x-ray to his Fathers, whose hand you see at the very top of the x-ray. Trestin's bones are not even developed enough to be joined! Maybe that is why they are called "Bouncing Babies"!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

I'm trying to catch up with my blog friends tonight. It seems like forever since I've had time to just sit at the computer and visit, but tonight I am and it feels sooooo good!

Poor little Trestin! Bless his heart. So glad the little ones bounce back.

I'm excited for you and Don...your trip sounds wonderful!


Hugs,
Kat