Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tonight is the Night..

..when I take all the little eggs off of the turner and place them (lovingly) on their sides inside the incubator for the final lock down. I am going to put 2 wet wash cloths in with them so the humidity will be high enough and then I have to just sit......



and wait....




and sit on my hands when the first one hatches....













..until the last one hatches!..because if I open the incubator before they are all hatched, the ones that have not come out of the shell yet could get SHRINK WRAPPED inside the egg if the humidity gets too low..!

Due date is Saturday, February 12th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, but the shrink-wrap comment was actually funny... would be terrible, but it sounds oh so silly. Anyway, can't wait to see pictures of your little fluffies in a few days!