Friday, December 10, 2010

I Gotta Say..

I really miss Emily, Daren, Trestin and Madison. Emily and the kids lived here for several months while Daren was in Air Traffic Control training up in Mississippi. During that time I got to spend a lot of time with them.. but especially with Madison.
















Madison is 4 years old and independent enough to stay with us without getting home sick. While they were here, Madison and I had some adventures .. like going on a picnic at the lake (picnic basket and all!), I got to teach her how to cast her brothers fishing pole. SHHHH - don't tell .. but one of Madison's Christmas gifts is her very own fishing pole~! We also went to the local antique auction every Saturday night. She helped me feed all the animals and rode Oliver too. We had so much fun togetether on the weekends, sometimes she would cry when she left.
















All I can say is that it sure has been boring since they all left Texas! Miss you guys.

1 comment:

The Snyder Family said...

Miss you too!

Madison told me to write and tell you,"I love you mom mom!"

She said you guys hung out "last night" at Joy's, had to remind her it was a few weeks ago and it was Thanksgiving.

She misses you alot and asks when we are going back to Texas.

Do you have a camera on your computer? We can try to do video chat. I tried it when Daren was in Tech School but it always cut us off but it might work on your computer.

Love you! :)