Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Before We Move On To Christmas...

I wanted to share some pictures from our Family Thanksgiving!

This is my Father and one of my brothers, Tom carving the turkey.
This is Tom's beautiful wife Adelaide.
..and this is my oldest brother James.
Joy, my youngest daughter holding her nephew Trestin.
Here is Daren, Emily, Madison and Trestin
..a 4 generation boy photo..
.and this is our turkey..well before my Father the neurosurgeon got a hold of it anyway!
This beautiful bowl was acquired at the auction along with 5 matching bowls for $25.00. The bowls were perfect for the cobbler Tom and Adelaide made.
..and the big bowl was used for the peas and carrots.
This stunning pitcher was another antique auction find...one of my favorites!
..and a few shots of our table..

2 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

Ohhh, thanks for sharing the pictures. Your family looks wonderful. Sounds like you had a very happy Thanksgiving with everyone there.

Gayla said...

That looks like so much fun. You had a wonderful Thanksgiving with so much family there.. Hugs