Friday, September 4, 2009

SOOOO Much Fun!

Sooo - yesterday one of my best friends, Vicki came all the way out to the farm to visit with me. She brought me flowers, magazines and this!

They are witches legs!! Vicki and I both LOVE to decorate for Halloween, but she has me beat by a MILE. I love to visit her home after her decorations are up. Anyway, I decided to hang mine up on our pantry door. They are so cute! especially since I already stared to put up some of my other decorations..which I will show you soon.While she was here, a very large storm blew in and she got a small taste of what it was like to be in the barn during Hurricane Ike. The wind blew very hard, it hailed and poured down rain. We lost our electricity. Vicki helped me feed the animals (in the mud and rain!) and then, we went to dinner...even though we both looked like wet rats! It was so much fun. I was exhausted though and fell fast asleep soon after...but what a fun day. Thank you again Vicki! You will never know how much it meant to me!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

How fun to have a friend come bearing gifts!!! Love the "halloween" legs.