Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well - in reflection 2008 was a difficult year for me. I lost one of my favorite animals, my horse Blondie. We have had a family illness and I felt at times I just wanted to throw in the towel. Work seemed to supersede many more enjoyable activities... But many wonderful things happened too - like the birth of Trestin, God ALWAYS proving to me He is still God and in control...and well as I lost one horse - another was given to me. So maybe it was not that bad after all!

I wish each and everyone of you a Blessed 2009. I declare this to be the year that dreams come true!

Have you packed away all of your Christmas decor yet...I am still working on mine!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi Julie:
I found your blog back when Hurricane Ike hit, and have been a follower ever since. I really have enjoyed getting to know you these past few months. I know you've had a rough year, with your precious horse dying, and your dog getting hit, and your injuries from your horse accident. And now dealing with some illness in the family.
I hope 2009 is a better year for you...who knows maybe another darling grandchild? lol.
Happy New Year.
Ginger

Charmingdesigns said...

Thank you Julie...I do wish you a very Happy New Year...take care. Laurie

a pink-bee said...

Hi Julie,
Happiest New Year Wishes to you :)
crystal