Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner

I made these cards, each with a Christmas question for every guest. There were a few extras just in case someone had a question they could not answer..

..I placed one on each persons plate and they were a huge hit. Not all of our guests really knew each other, so this gave life to conversation like nothing I have ever tried before!

Here is a cute shot of Joy and I.

Opps - forgot to take a picture of my pretty dinner table BEFORE we sat down to eat!

This is Joy's boyfriend Joe...

..and one of her bike riding friends, Mel..

...and here is my Father sneaking back to the buffet for another bite of ham!

...Ummm - everyone had a stack of these I'll bet!

...and too much of this left over...so the diet will have to wait until January!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi there!
Thank you for your comment on my blog!

Those sweets seem sooo yummy! My own diet has to wait, too!:))

Best wishes for the New Year,
Monica.

Unknown said...

Julie! You clever girl! I love the queation idea! Your so smart. I bet that was fun!

I love the pictures of your gorgeous daughter and your dad is such a cutie! It looks like so much fun!

Big Hugs,
Amy

Ps, my diet starts in January too, lol! I am sitting here pigging on chex mix!