Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't Have a Dog? Dress Up Your Horse!

Who Says Halloween is just for kids and dogs?

Look at Snow White and is that a beard on the horse called Grumpy?

Umm - a John Deer Tractor...I like the post hole digger on the back!

Chariots of Fire!

...Okay - this is what will happen if gas goes over $5.00 a gallon!

Going on a Safari!

Yes Folks, This is a REAL horse in a box!

...and the winner is.... Can you believe the detail in this "costume"?
My next horse needs to be tame enough to walk in a box like this one!

8 comments:

Ginger said...

What cute pictures of the costumed horses. I love the winner, the horse in the box.
Ginger

justabeachkat said...

Adorable! Where was this held? Too fun.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Kat

Southern Heart said...

How fun! And I also loved the dog pictures below that...and your black kitty header, too! I'm having fun catching up on what you've been up to! xoxo

vivian said...

wow! who'd a thunk?? I love that horse in the box! looks like a fun time!
hugs
vivian

Sandy said...

Okay, that is a first for me - I have never seen a horse dress up ~ those are too cute ~ especially LOVE the John Deere!
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy

pedalpower said...

I'm glad she won...that's so clever! I had those breyer horses when I was a girl.

Robyn said...

WOW! Julie that is amazing! Did you judge?!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

OH JULIE!!! This is the sweetest post EVER!! The horses look so cute! Love the Breyer costume! I showed my four year old the John Deere Tractor one (he LOVES JD tractors and horses!!), He loves it and now he wants to be a tractor for Halloween, lolol!

GREAT post!
Hugs,
Amy