Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sharing Our Charm Bracelet's

I missed the deadline to add my charm bracelets into a collection post - but I wanted to share mine anyway.

This one belonged to my Mother. It is unique, heavy and the charms are large. I love everything about it - the way it feels, the way it sounds and its dimentionalism. I have never seen the hand painted charms anywhere else that she had made of my brothers and I.

This is my bracelet. Much smaller, but still so sentimental. Charms for Christmas, Birthday, wedding, my home state of Texas and 2 baby girl charms as well. The small diamond heart is very special because Don bought that for me early in our marriage - a time when we had more bills than money! I was so excited and still love it to this day. A few years ago I added a gold and pearl bracelet to my charm bracelet to give it more interest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Julie, they are both so beautiful! I love the pictures on your mom's bracelet! How neat to have that special piece!

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!

Hugs,
Amy