I have been tagged by Home Again Vintage Treasures to try and come up with 7 things I have never posted about myself....humm I am pretty talkative - so this is going to be hard.
1. My Grand Father understood my love of horses and used to take me to his friends farm to ride. He had a mild heart attack one time when we were there and I don't know why, but I felt very guilt ridden over that. He actually drove us home, but was admitted into the hospital the next day.
2. I went to a Catholic Middle and High School. A mean nun told me to my face that because I was not Catholic, I would not go to heaven...yeah, I was about 11 years old...and I still hope God gives her grief over that!
3. I broke my leg in a snow skiing accident on Christmas Day. My brother and I were playing chase.
4. When I was in 6th or 7th grade I won a cage of Parakeets. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that my name was going to be drawn. Sure wish that feeling would come back when I buy a lottery ticket! ha ha
5. My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. My husbands birthday is on Halloween and we were married on Thanksgiving!
6. In high school I got into a huge fight with my best friend. I called my Mom and she came and got me. She parked her car in the parking lot across the street and let me cry and we talked forever... She did not give me any grief about missing some of my classes either....what a Great Mom she was!
7. My first horse trainer's dog bit me pretty bad on the arm. I knew that she took very good care of her dogs (Rottweilers..spelling?) and she was really hurting for money. She was a struggling widow and those dogs were her life. I never told her the dog bit me. I pulled my sleeve way down over my arm, took my riding lesson and that was that. Stupid - I know it was stupid...but I still don't regret it.