I have been tagged to name 7 (yes ONLY 7) weird things about myself! Cielo from House in Roses tagged me for this...and just in case you have never visited her blog - you need to. It is very unique with her style of writing and lots of eye candy!!
Okay - here we go:
1. I am obsessed with my weight. It has to do with the fact that I work in an office of woman ...most of these ladies (way too many of them) started here years ago when they were fit and trim and now they are not just overweight but obese...and that scares the cr** out of me.
2. I know that I do not look my age...and I would love to keep it that way..but I never lie about my age when asked. My first words to my Granddaughter were, "If you call me Aunt Julie, I will buy you a pony!" ...and I think I really meant it!
3. I am drawn and love unique animals...and it shows by the animals we have on our farm. Not just a Quarter Horse (most popular breed) but I love American Saddlebreds....Not just a Retriever..but Pembroke Welsh Corgi's... Not just sheep, but Toy Sized Chevoit Lambs. I had to stop myself from buying Long tail Chinese Roosters too! Ha ha... (Google a photo of those - you will be amazed!)
4. I won't ride on the back of my husbands motorcycle - or anyone elses for that matter because I am too much of a control freak! That is why I have my own bike.
5. I LOVE a challenge and live for those "butterflies in your stomach" moments that most others hate. I get them when I ride my Motorcycle and when I show my horses! I also love to speak in public as long as I have a good knowledge of my subject.
6. I must have water, dirt and animals around me to be happy...but not necessarily people! ha ha..
7. I have 2 HUGE pet peeves about people!
A. I can't stand it when someone else makes me late.
B. I can't stand it when someone tells me they will do something and they just do not follow through ... barring any extenuating circumstances obviously!