Thursday, February 14, 2008

After a long period of procrastination, I finally did something I should have done a long time ago... I started 2 new blogs! Each is very different and serves it's own purpose.

Blog Number 2 - assuming this is Blog #1! Blog 2 is a love gift to my daughters. I started to compile a huge assortment of stories I wrote for them, and about them as they were growing up. I have a bit of a twisted sense of humor, so most will make you smile if not out and out laugh. As best as I can, I am trying to post them in a chronological order...so Chapter 1 starts with me, pregnant with my oldest daughter. If you enjoy reading short stories - you may enjoy these. I would also like to encourage every Mother to do something like this for their children. I cannot begin to tell you how much Emily and Joy love reading these! www.themeanmommyjournal.blogspot.com

Blog #3 is for horse lovers. Every time I cover a horse show, I take multiple photos of horses and the people who love them. This blog gives me a place to put good photos that may not get published in Saddle and Bridle Magazine.
www.texassaddlehorse.blogspot.com

7 comments:

restyled home said...

Wow, I'll definitely be checking these out!! I cannot imagine maintaining three blogs...I am lucky to keep up with one!!

Oh, and fill your boots with the transom pics...If you get/install one, be sure to send me pics so I can drool over it!!

Take care,
Linda

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh what a wonderful idea Julie!!! I love this :) I will check these out.

Hugs,
Amy

Betty said...

I'm sure I'll enjoy your blog about horses as that is my favorite animal.

vickie said...

Julie, I haven't been in because i have been sick for 6 weeks. I love all the beautiful pictures in your Valentine blog. I'm going to check out your new blog on horses. The were my passion as a young girl.
Thanks for sharing!

Naturegirl said...

Julie I will look at your 2 new blogs..my hubby is a horse fan and now retired so I will introduce him to your horse site! Hope you are over the flu bug and BTW Happy Valentine's Day! hugs NG xo

Kari & Kijsa said...

Happy Valentines Day from our hearts to you!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Sunnispace said...

How neat - I'll have to check those blogs out! That's such a creative way to showcase your talents...

Jen