Monday, January 7, 2008

Seed and Gardening Catalogs!

This is a special time of the year for my gardens. You see, it is in the dead of winter (ha ha - it was 80 yesterday!) when I dream and create new garden designs in my head.

We are subject to have feezing tempatures until mid March, so in-ground planting is out of the question until then....but until then, I can use these beautiful catalogs to color in my ideas.

Reviving an old garden, creating a new one, or just adding new potted plants about can make the biggest difference in the way the outside of your home looks...and it is good exercise too!
My plans are to recreate a vegtable garden I had 2 years ago, add more to a side garden and fill all of my pots with color!

3 comments:

Flair said...

80 degrees?? I'm jealous - I'm sitting at 40 degrees and that's considered warm for this time of the year here!

Betty said...

I admire your desire to have a garden. I know there is a lot of work to gardening but so rewarding.

BellaColle said...

Oh my goodness!
I was soo thinking about resurecting my garden in the Spring!
we didn't have on last year after 5 years of planting one..we missed it!
Those "Porterhouse Tomato" look amazing.
=)